Change Management has never been more critical to the success of organisations. As the world is becoming more dynamic the rate of change seems to be ever increasing. Organisations need the flexibility and adaptability to respond to the changing environment.
Successful transformation needs to consider both the people and the processes. In today’s economy change is inevitable so effective leadership and management is needed to chart a path for the organisation. The different perspectives on change, from senior managers, operational staff and other stakeholders can raise difficult emotions and personal agendas. Delivering successful change needs much more than a standard project management approach. Flexibility and adaptability are vital to the success of any change programme.
This course is for those who are involved in implementing change in a dynamic environment.
The Benefits of Change Management Practitioner
The benefits of this course for you are:
- You will get an insight into practical models and tools to help you deliver effective change
- The course is highly practical, focusing on your issues and concepts you can apply to your change programmes.
- A high exam pass rate.
- A learner centred training course focused on your needs.
- Enjoyable and fun training environment.
- Support before, during and after the course from an experienced change manager.
Change Management Practitioner Course Learning Objectives
- By the end of this course you’ll be able to:
- Manage change and its impact on your people, your processes and your wider organisation
- Understand why change happens, how change happens, and what needs to be done to not only overcome resistance but manage it in such a way that the changes really ‘stick’
- Demonstrate the know-how, and the confidence needed to apply new skills to make your projects and change initiatives a real success
- Sit the exams to become certified as a Change Management Practitioner, a professionally recognised qualification.