Microsoft Project is a powerful planning tool used by many project managers and project planners. It provides support for many of the key project control processes including the preparation of schedules, resource plans, cost forecasts and progress reports. However to get the best out of Microsoft Project can require some training. In this course you will learn elements of Microsoft how it can be used to plan and manage the delivery of projects.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Create a structured project schedule.
- Plan project resources and associated cost profiles.
- Modify a project schedule to accommodate a change.
- Create project schedule baselines and then use this to track and report progress.
- Work with multiple projects to identify the total resource demand and resource pool.
Benefits of This Course
The benefits of this course for you and your organisation are:
- Save time getting up to speed with Microsoft project, so that you can start producing high quality plans quickly.
- Learn how to use Microsoft Project to its full potential, including planning resources, cost and reporting.
- Give confidence to the organisation that you can plan projects in an effective way, using the recommend approaches.